The Cantonese Ministry offers fellowships for families, young adults, seniors, as well as college and youth. We believe in building relationships through caring communities, Bible study, and fellowship.
- Family of Joy – Meets second Saturday at 6 p.m. and fourth Friday at 7 p.m.
- Family of Love – Meets second Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Paul Fellowship – Meets first Friday at 7 p.m. and third Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Pioneer Youth Fellowship – For Cantonese-speaking youth; meets Saturdays at 3:30 p.m.
- Sister’s Group – For Cantonese-speaking women who show sisterly kindness through care and support, unity, encouragement and fellowship; meets first or second Friday at 10:30 am
- Timothy Fellowship – For Cantonese-speaking career adults; meets Fridays at 7:45 p.m.
- Truth Fellowship – Meets first Saturday at 10 a.m.
For more information on any of these fellowships, please contact us.